Today I am giving you solution of a very common issue, which happens almost with everyone. You have installed Internet Download Manager (short IDM) successfully but when you are watching videos on YouTube, Dailymotion or Facebook, the download option does not appear on you video. Hence you are unable to download your favorite video which is very annoying. This issue occurs when you skip the IDM integration option immediate after installation OR your IDM extension is disable in Chrome. But don’t worry you can fix it later manually and you will be able to download any favorite video on Internet. Follow these step to get fix this issue.
- First open Chrome browser and go to Setting Tab from right top. (See Snapshot)
2. On Setting page click on Extension Tab from left side menu. (See Snapshot)
3. Here all Installed extensions will be displayed. Check IDM Integration Module. If it is disabled, enable it & your issue is fixed (See Snapshot). If you don’t see IDM Integration Module in the list then proceed to next step.
4. Open my Computer and go to C Drive > Programs File OR Programs Files(x86) where IDM is installed. (See Snapshot)
5. Open Internet Download Manager folder and search IDMGCExt.crx file. (If you can’t find it. Press Ctrl + F and type .crx and press Enter to find it quickly)
6. Drag and drop this IDMGCExt.crx in Chrome Browser. (See Snapshot)
7. It will ask permission. Click on Add extension. Next following page will open saying.
Internet Download Manager extension for Google Chrome has been installed.
Now your issue is fixed. You just need to Close your Chrome browser once and Reopen it. After reopening Chrome browse, watch any video online and you will see the IDM download button. Now you are able to download your favorite videos. Hope you will like this tutorial and will share with others too. For any question / query drop a comment. I will like to reply and solve your issue. Thank you