Facebook pages are made by different users for different purposes like publicity of your company, business, website, blog etc. If you are a blogger and wanna share your blog posts on social media to get more traffic on your blog, you need enough likes on your Facebook page to get in touch with lot of people. Same is the case with companies and other business to spread their voice to much more people. Everybody want to increase their Facebook page likes to get in touch with more people, to share with, to increase website traffic and to promote. In this tutorial I’m not gonna how to increase your like but How to move your Facebook page likes to another page. First read and understand the complete tutorial and then apply (Recommended).
Why to move your Facebook page likes to another page
- If you have previously created a page having too many likes and you are not updating it anymore, because you have created a new one page.
- If someone of your company person or your friend have created a page for the same thing that, your page represents.
- Simply you have duplicate pages for the same thing and you are updating all these page. It will result you in waste of time.
- Merge such page(s) to your original up-to date page to move all likes from other pages to your original up-to date page.
- It will make easy to interact with all people in one place and other benefits is that, it will increase your likes too (by migrating like from old or duplicate page to new one).
Key Points before move your Facebook page likes to another page
- You must be the Admin of both pages.
- Both pages should represent the same thing.
- Both pages name should be same.
- Their Physical location and address must be same.
- If their is any difference in information like name and page info, first make it same on both pages.
How to move your Facebook page likes to another page
- First login to Facebook and Click Here. When you visit this link, it will ask you to enter your password to continue. Enter password and click continue.
- After entering your password, you will be redirected to following page.
- Here you will select the desired pages. First select your destination page to which you wanna move your likes. See the following snapshot.
- After selecting destination page first, now select the origin page. See snapshot.
- After you select both pages, destination (1st) and origin (2nd), click merge pages at the bottom of the pages. See snapshot.
- The merge process will start and all people who liked your page and check-ins from your old or duplicate page will move to your current Facebook page.
- Your new/original page will be remain unchanged, just likes will be added.
- The duplicate/old page will be deleted completely. Only the likes and check-ins will be move to your original page.
Hope this article will help you in moving your Facebook page likes to another page. If you face any issue at any step, drop a comment. Please share with it with friend and others. Thank you
Note: I have merged two pages with the same AK Consultant. The images shown in the post are just to clear every step for you. Again I inform you! If your pages name and other information have little bit change, first make it same.