In Microsoft new Windows 10 background apps mostly run automatically. These apps use a part of your CPU and memory too. If your are using Windows 10 on old PC or your PC is slow down with the installation of Windows 10, then you need to disable the background apps which may help to increase your system performance. Also if your are using a limited Internet bandwidth (3G, 4G or any other volume based Internet) then these background app may consume your data resulting you to pay extra charges due to over consumption.
In this tutorial I am gonna show you how to disable or enable any app running in background of your Windows 10. Please follow these steps one by one.
- Click on notification icon in right bottom of the screen (Next to Data & Time) and click on All Settings.
- Setting window will open. Here click on Privacy option.
- On the next page/window select select Background Apps in the left bottom of the screen.
- On the next page you will see all the apps that can run in background.
- Here you can Turn Off or On any app that can run in the background.
Note: These apps shown in the picture are mostly default apps. I f you have installed other apps which can run in background will also show here on this page. You can also switch them Off or On from here. Hope this tutorial will help you. For any question please leave a comment. Thank you