Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the technique to improve your website visibility and ranking in search engine results. SEO is very important for every website if you wish to increase you website traffic and want to get the top position of your website in search engine result. WordPress is user friendly and easy to be configured. This SEO configuration is done by a plugin easily. In today’s tutorial I am gonna show you, how to configure your WordPress blog/website to be search engine friendly. The recommended SEO plugin is Yoast SEO.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- After login click on Plugins Tab. (As shown in Snapshot)
3. Here Click on Add New (As show in Snapshot)
4. Here search for Yoast SEO plugin and install it.
5. Click on Install tab and after installation you must activate it.
6. That’s awesome you have configured SEO successfully. This will automatically pick the article Heading, Keywords, Title and Meta Description etc, which are very important for search engine spider to reach this post easily. (See the snapshot below)
Note: It is very important that the heading of your post should be appropriate to your post description. This will improve better search result in search engine. I f have any query leave a comment please. Thank you and stay tuned for more updates